Thursday, May 8, 2014

emotionless

Today, I came to the realisation that I don't stress enough. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing but I'm pretty sure I'm like this now because I used up all the stress that I could in high school. Like just the other day I had an assignment due at 11:59PM and I literally submitted it at 11:56PM. I didn't even consider what could have happened if my internet or laptop had crashed.

A lot of the times I'd post things like 'omg report due tomorrow and I haven't started #ugh!!' and that'll be a split second of stress and then I'll be over it. I just can't make myself worry about things enough. Sometimes, I feel like I don't know how to express my feelings enough and I'm not sure if that's good for me. I have friends who would go on and on about how they're feeling about their uni life or workload, their jobs and even other people and all I do is listen. I don't contribute much in terms of my feelings. I guess I'm more of a listener than a talker but honestly, I prefer it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment