Friday, December 13, 2013

Days to Remember

I actually planned on starting this blog as soon as my finals were over but adventures took over and I had no time until now. I'll probably take this post to highlight some of the more memorable moments of the time between my finals and now.

My birthday. I don't consider turning 19 a milestone but since it basically leaves me with one year to adulthood, it's something. I spent the day before my birthday out for dinner with friends and then made a little trip to our typical karaoke spot. While there, Kenny made a rather interesting song choice to dedicate. I'll just omit the song name in case the imagery of it happening makes you feel violated. On the actual day of my birthday, I went on a small roadtrip with Kenny to Shelley Beach (next to Cronulla) and because of the rain, we were forced to have our picnic in the car which made it more intimate.. I guess, so thank you rain! 

Stereosonic 2013. This was probably the best two days of the year for me. It was an amazing experience and way better than I imagined it would be. I never knew I had the energy in me to dance (more like spastically move around) continuously for 5 hours. Definitely going again next year.









xx

No comments:

Post a Comment